Re: Priorities!

To: Rick Morrison <gofastmg@juno.com>
Subject: Re: Priorities!
From: EMILY COWEN <ecowen@cln.etc.bc.ca>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 1997 01:01:09 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Rick Morrison!!

On Tue, 24 Jun 1997, Rick Morrison wrote:

> Sounds good to me.  Can you tell me where I might aquire the little
> bugger? Or possibly a part number, or something I could track one down.

Well, again I am quoting Vizard's work; he says that the assymetrical
cam was introduced in the mid '70s.  I've been trying to find the
reference to the distributor model(s), but haven't had the time yet.

I'm in the process of painting my house, so I work at it until I get
tired, then I take a break; but because my wifey is home with me, it
isn't a very long one...

TTUL8r, Kirk Cowen  (who's getting sick of bleaching and scrubbing, and
                     just wants to get painting)