Wire Wheels: Reconsideration

To: John Bittner <jbit@erols.com>
Subject: Wire Wheels: Reconsideration
From: Carol <car@texas.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 1997 10:37:36 -0500
Hi, John!!

At 12:04 AM 7/27/97 -0400, you wrote:

>I am liking the steel wheels more every minute.  In fact, I think they're
beautiful.

On second thought...

I really think you should reconsider installing wires since you seemed so
taken with the idea.

I know where you can get a nifty rear axle and front hubs for wire wheels,
cheap! And I know somebody who would probably (though reluctantly) trade
even for your axle and front hubs.

This party would probably even trade the wire wheels for your steel ones.

Heckuva deal!

I found a car this weekend. A 1960 MGA. It has wire wheels! I'm pretty sure
I'm going to buy the car. Any questions??!    ;-)

Carol