Re: This grinding is driving me NUTS!!

To: <Trmgafun@aol.com>, <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: This grinding is driving me NUTS!!
From: "Steve Byers" <byers@cconnect.net>
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 1997 23:00:07 -0400
Scott, both my Healey and my Midget will sometimes grind going into first
unless I move the gearshift into another gear first.  I usually shift into
second briefly, then into first.  By the way, the Midget tranny is fairly
new, a rebuilt unit from Victoria British a few years ago.  The Healey
gearbox is original.

Steve Byers
Havelock, NC
'73 Midget GAN5UD126009G  "OO NINE"
'66 BJ8  HBJ8L/36666  "TARHEELY"
'63 BJ7 HBJ7L/20111 ("Resting" the last 10 years)
Why can't they put manholes in the MIDDLE of the lane?