Re: automated gas pump (no LBC )

To: pbailey@qnet.com
Subject: Re: automated gas pump (no LBC )
From: glen.christian@juno.com (glen christian)
Date: Sat, 2 Aug 1997 11:56:02 -0500
hey, forget about them teenagers. let them go flip burgers at micky
dee's. we gotta put all those millions of engineers to work out there :)
.  besides, most teenagers these days don't know the difference between a
spark plug and a freeze plug anyway.

Glen Christian
Mechanical Engineer Graduate in search of Work
"So many cars, So little time"

On Sat, 02 Aug 1997 08:35:11 -0700 patrick bailey <pbailey@qnet.com>
writes:
>I just saw a blurb on Abc news about this new hi tech gas pump Shell is
>testing ,you have to get a special cap from them, then when you drive,
>in this big robot arm scans your car and opens the door and puts
gas.....