Re: automated gas pump (no LBC )

To: "Aron Travis" <atravis@spacey.net>, <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: automated gas pump (no LBC )
From: "Steve Byers" <byers@cconnect.net>
Date: Sun, 3 Aug 1997 14:01:17 -0400
I can't resist this:  New Jersey is concerned about POLLUTION?????
O.K., O.K. I  know New Jersey is a beautiful state.  It gets its reputation
from all the beautiful scenery along the Turnpike.

Steve Byers
Havelock, NC
'73 Midget GAN5UD126009G  "OO NINE"
'66 BJ8  HBJ8L/36666  "TARHEELY"
'63 BJ7 HBJ7L/20111 ("Resting" the last 10 years)
"It is better to remain silent, and be thought a fool,
than to speak, and remove all doubt."  -- Mark Twain