Re: New MGs and Minis in America?

To: TATERRY@aol.com
Subject: Re: New MGs and Minis in America?
From: Kai Radicke <mowogmg@pil.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 1997 06:42:07 -0400
>OK, lets get some wild speculation going.......The President of Chrysler is
>one Bob Lutz who ran a TC while he was here at the University of Cal,
>Berserkeley....he still has it plus an SA saloon....and he is still a member
>of the Abingdon Rough Riders, one of the oldest TC clubs in North
>America......So it would be easy to start the rumor that Bob wants to get the
>MG badge under his control.....we could have an MG based on the Prowler!!

The prowler is an ugly car.   What we need is a Supercharged MG, similar to
the MGA or MGB, but with a little more Aerodynamic work...and a cool interior.

>Sorry folks, International business....just doesn't work like that....its the
>bottom line that drives everything.  Still, if Apple can accept an investment
>by Bill Gates, anything is possible!!!

Apple didn't accept the investment...Steve Jobs, went to MS selling the
stock investment.  (check out news.com or cnet)

Kai
Kai M. Radicke -- mowogmg@pil.net @ 1966 MGB -- http://www.pil.net/~mowogmg

Dialogue Internet -- Intelligent Internet Solutions

Free Citizen Ship to the KMR (Kai's Military Republic), Passport included.