Re: New MGs and Minis in America?

To: mikeoh@gte.net
Subject: Re: New MGs and Minis in America?
From: MLishego@aol.com
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 1997 22:33:04 -0400 (EDT)

> Of Course the prowler isn't ugly to children of the sixties.  I suppose
>  a 16 year old may dislike the design.

One problem:  I'm not a flower child.  I was born in the seventies and grew
up around luxury boxes like mid 80's towncars and boring stuff like that.
 The 90's cars all look alike also.  It's too tough to distinguish between a
Honda Accord and a Chevy Malibu (the new ones).  I kinda like the Prowler
because it's something different.  I'd like to think that someday all cars
will be made with the "Prowler Mentality" behind them.
~Mike Lishego