Re: New MGs and Minis in America?

To: David Knowles <dknowles@uk.b-r.com>, Kai Radicke <mowogmg@pil.net>
Subject: Re: New MGs and Minis in America?
From: David Knowles <dknowles@uk.b-r.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 1997 17:31:00 +0100
A nice dream...
 ----------
From: Kai Radicke
To: David Knowles
Cc: smrm@coastalnet.com; TATERRY@aol.com; mgs@autox.team.net
Date: 13 August 1997 11:45

Ok with all this talk about Mopar buy Austin Rover group from BMW, why
don't we the enthusiast buy it?  I am sure with everyone on the lists,
combined with everyone from the major clubs we could all pitch in and
get
enough money for the purchase of the MG, Austin Healey, and Triumph
name.
Once we own the names, we can start rolling out our own MGs...with the
slogan "designed by enthusiasts for enthusiasts...MG"

Just a thought.

Kai
Kai M. Radicke -- mowogmg@pil.net @ 1966 MGB --
http://www.pil.net/~mowogmg

Dialogue Internet -- Intelligent Internet Solutions

Free Citizen Ship to the KMR (Kai's Military Republic), Passport
included.