Re: MG Tunes

To: pbailey@qnet.com
Subject: Re: MG Tunes
From: "Scott Gardner" <gardner@lwcomm.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 1997 22:41:24 +0000
> I'll bet NO ONE listens to what I do....they date back to the late 60s but I
>first heard them about
> 1975 got hooked and use to haunt the record(remember those?) stores trying to
>find imports and would
> pay $8 for one which was a lot of money then...Now I put in a high power
>stereo in my B and blast it
> out and get strange looks from people....Who may you ask is this group ?None
>other than Tangerine
> Dream a electronic group from Germany who in their older albums have neat 30
>minute sets that are
> just great for driving.....Pat

Sorry, you lose the bet, although I don't have very much by them.
They did most (if not all) of the soundtrack for "Risky Business".  I
just about wore that tape through. Remember "The dream is always the
same?"
        I have to admit, I didn't realize they went that far back.  From the
RB soundtrack, I figured they were just a better-than-average 80's
synth-pop band.
Scott
Scott Gardner
gardner@lwcomm.com