RE: Newbie

To: "'Russell H Read'" <rread@vlint.com>
Subject: RE: Newbie
From: DANIEL RAY <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 1997 18:58:11 -0500
Russell:
I'm a newbie too...but haven't made the big leap yet. Check out Skye =
Poier's website at www.mgb.bc.ca. He has a section on books, which =
confirms what I've seen elsewhere. MGB Purchase and DIY Restoration and =
a Haynes or Bentley manual will be my first purchases, the Porter book =
first, since I've yet to "purchase" :) I'm not sure if the Bentley price =
is worth it...probably is, you get what you pay for!

Dan
Not lurking one little bit