Re: This list being used for solicitations?

To: <MGS%AUTOX.TEAM.NET@mvdns1.mv.Unisys.COM>
Subject: Re: This list being used for solicitations?
From: PHILIPPE TUSLER <TUSLER@mp050.mv.unisys.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 1997 13:22:51 -0700 (PDT) (20:22 UT)
>From: JustBrits@aol.com
 Date: Thu, 9 Oct 1997 09:43:19 -0400 (EDT)
 To: TUSLER@mp050.mv.unisys.com

 Phillipe:

    I would suppose that I could be one of the 'car parts' "solicitations" you
 are refering to.   The only 'porno' I could prob'ly think that might be
 pointed my way would be that I (as well as the rest of the list and anyone
 owning an LBC)
 guilty of is - self-inflected-punishment.

    I answer questions and offer FREE advise to everybody on the list - I
 suggest you get a life !!  Discount offer
                                                   R E T R A C T E D !!

 Regards,

          Ed

Yes, Ed.  Actually you were one of those I was referring to.  The intent
of this list is to provide a forum for discussion, not an access for
commercial ventures.  Much as I appreciate the offer, I must decline,
and request that you respect the charter of this list.  I'm sorry if
you feel offended.

>From: JustBrits@aol.com
>Date: Thu, 9 Oct 1997 09:43:19 -0400 (EDT)
>To: TUSLER@mp050.mv.unisys.com
>Subject: Re: This list being used for solicitations?
>
>Phillipe:
>
>   I would suppose that I could be one of the 'car parts' "solicitations" you
>are refering to.   The only 'porno' I could prob'ly think that might be
>pointed my way would be that I (as well as the rest of the list and anyone
>owning an LBC)
>guilty of is - self-inflected-punishment.
>
>   I answer questions and offer FREE advise to everybody on the list - I
>suggest you get a life !!  Discount offer
>                                                  R E T R A C T E D !!
>
>Regards,
>
>         Ed

*Philippe Tusler - Mission Viejo, CA     | "MILOU"    '57 MGA Roadster *
*                                        | "TINTIN"   '66 MG/MGB-GT    *
*InterNet: Philippe.Tusler@Unisys.Com    |  N/A       '88 ISUZU Trooper*