RE: Suppository Tools

To: "'Paul.Kile@Aerojet.com'" <Paul.Kile@Aerojet.com>
Subject: RE: Suppository Tools
From: "Randy Rees (Volt Computer)" <a-rrees@microsoft.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 1997 11:05:30 -0800
There are actually two different robo grip pliers from sears. One is an
actual self adjusting lockable (vise grip style) pliers, these are horrible
in that to self adjust they must be open fully and then squeezed to lock,
this prohibits one handed operation. As for the other, the Robogrip pliers,
there marketing hype is that the jaws stay parallel to each other, which
they do and this maintains more grip on the flats of the nut. I don't really
know what the commercials are hyping up, but the pliers version is great, I
have both sizes and love them, as for the locking pliers, I took them back
to sears, in very bad shape, dirty and after 8 months of owning them, with
no receipt none the less. that's why I buy from Sears. BTW there new cutters
they have Robocutter I believe available in two sizes is just fabulous also.
Try it you won't be disappointed, and if you are , take them back. Also the
new ratcheting open end wrenches, didn't like them at first but have gotten
use to them, they also have their place, they are not a cure all or for
everyday use, I'd wait and find some either in their return pile or at a
pawn shop, not really worth full retail price.

P.S. I have no stock in sears and you can probably tell by my E-mail address
I don't work for them either.

Thanks

Randy Rees
Windows NT Test Team

Before you file your next bug, check our FAQ at
http://ntbeta.microsoft.com/FAQ/faq.asp