Re: Suppository Tools

To: ch155@FreeNet.Buffalo.EDU
Subject: Re: Suppository Tools
From: gofastmg@juno.com (Rick Morrison)
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 1997 18:19:17 EST
Art,
  I couldn't agree more.
  I'm not talking about inexpensive tools here. Like everyone else
(except maybe the "head nerd at Mic**So*t) I look for the best buy.
  What I was getting at was that $4.95 socket set at the grocery store
automotive section is a total waste of time.
  Incidently, the quote was from a sign I saw at a tool shop that would
sell you a good inexpensive tool, or a cheap tool.  But only if you
insisted. I dealt with them for years til the owner retired.
  I've never purchased from Harbor Freight, but I've heard a lot of good
reports on their stuff, so when I finish the Shop (whenever that is) I'll
probably give them a try.
  Oh, I checked some of my Craftsman and Snap-on hand tools and they all
say "made in USA"
Rick Morrison
72 MGBGT
74 Midget