Re: Exercize

To: "Christopher G. Moog" <cgmoog@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: Re: Exercize
From: "John J. Peloquin" <peloquin@mamba.bio.uci.edu>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 1997 07:50:14 -0800 (PST)
Dear Netters,

When I was in college in the early '70's my buddy (now deceased) Tom
Wilson from Yakima WA and I took his yellow mgb 1970 roadster (OD) on a
400 mile road trip fduring the thanksgiving holidays rom South Bend
Indiana to Escanaba MI (my home town). About thirty
miles from South Bend, our starter failed. We push started
that car over the whole road trip. No worries and some decent exercise
to work off all the beer we drank.

On Wed, 19 Nov 1997, Christopher G. Moog