Re: Exercize

To: John McEwen <mmcewen@gpu.srv.ualberta.ca>
Subject: Re: Exercize
From: Peter Landy <plandy@idt.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 1997 21:34:36 -0800
John McEwen wrote:

> I suggest that if you travel with a group of MGs that one driver be
> designated the DD - Designated Donor.  As the other cars fail his is
> stripped to provide parts.  The first person needing a part becomes the DT
> - Designated Tower.  He must tow the DD's car behind his so that the rest
> of the group, the Designated Receivers - DRs, will have access to parts as
> required.  At the end of the trip the DT is compensated by the group and
> the DRs replace the parts borrowed.

Right on! ..and if one has to travel alone then tow one of those two
wheeled tubs loaded to the tilt with everything under the sun.

PS: I found, on the Web, and incredible picture of a MGB roadster with a
SS/454 motor under the hood.  If anyone would like a copy of this pic
email me.

Peter Landy,
'74 BGT