RE: MG trip to England

To: "'Philip Raby'" <philip.raby@eos-magazine.com>,
Subject: RE: MG trip to England
From: Phil Vanner <pvanner@pclink.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 1997 11:00:23 -0600
On 8/12/97 9:04 am David Littlefield said:
>Although public transport is excellent in Britain, when I was there I
>couldn't figure out a way to get to Gaydon in reasonable time via =
buses,
>etc.

To Which Philip Raby responded:
Umm, I must have missed out on this excellent public transport :-)=20
Seriously though, you won't get a train or bus to Gaydon, it really is =
in=20
the sticks, apart from being right by the motorway.

Philip=20

Like everything else, I guess one's perception of quality public =
transport is relative.  In the US there are few cities with decent =
public transport and a lot where it is almost non-existent. By most of =
our standards, London is excellent.

BTW, regarding your comment about baseball caps and plaid slacks - if =
you're not careful, we'll bring up the subject of those shorts you were =
wearing in Issue1 of MG World again! ;-)  =20

Phil Vanner
Never very fashionable and a bit of a transit nut.

=00