Re: MG trip to England

To: philip.raby@eos-magazine.com
Subject: Re: MG trip to England
From: dmeadow@juno.com
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 1997 12:05:56 -0600
On Mon, 8 Dec 97 15:24:42 -0000 Philip Raby
<philip.raby@eos-magazine.com> writes:
>On 8/12/97 9:04 am David Littlefield said

>>not as bad as it sounds, though.  Everything is 3/4 scale to an
>American;
>>the roads, the cars, the buildings.
>Really?? You mean Yank MGs are bigger than English MGs? :-)

Haven't you heard?  EVERYTHING is bigger in Texas.  And don't call a
Texan a Yankee if you value your teeth! ;-)

>Umm, I must have missed out on this excellent public transport :-)

I meant comparatively speaking.  Come to Houston some time without a car.
 You won't be able to leave your hotel.

Sorry to bomb the list with this message, but Phillip's ISP won't accept
mail from Juno due to "excessive spamming from this domain."  It wasn't
me, I swear!!

David Littlefield
Houston, TX