Re: Name this part

To: Chris Nevard <spridgeteer@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Name this part
From: Trevor Boicey <tboicey@brit.ca>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 1997 03:31:25 -0500
Chris Nevard wrote:
> When plugged into a 12V power supply the 'coaster' would
> cool down thus creating a cold base to stand your pint of 'John
> Smiths' on  - keeping it refreshingly cool on those hot summer days.

  Wow. Forget working on this non-essential item called
the fuel pump, I gotta get that thing working!

> Seriously though could it be the innerds of a tacho or speedo?

  I suppose, but it doesn't seem to have any fittings for
any moving parts. It seems to be mostly solid.

  Could it be a buzzer of some kind, ripped out by the DPO the
same time he unhooked the blower fan because it wouldn't
stop?

--
Trevor Boicey
Ottawa, Canada