Re: Defunct Marques of Any Consequence, All. -Reply

To: Matt Kulka <Matt.Kulka@hboc.com>, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Defunct Marques of Any Consequence, All. -Reply
From: Benjamin Ruset <bruset@monmouth.com>
Date: Thu, 08 Jan 1998 00:43:43 -0500
Me:

>>>It's also said that the body molds for the car were sunk in the
>atlantic by
>>>the
>>>British Govornment, due to the fact that JZD was so "popular" with
>them.

You:

>JZD are John DeLorean's initials.=A0 Even though I know that, I'm still
>trying to figure out what the original statement means.=A0=20

Apparently the British Gov't was not terribly pleased with the fact that he
defaulted on so many loans, and to make sure that he would never build the=
 '12
again, they sunk the dyes for the body panels in the Atlantic.

Sorry for being cryptic.

JZD is still trying to start the company up... he has plans for a US$30k=
 that
will wipe the Viper off the universe. All this in a SS gullwing design! =3D)
Yum!

BEN RUSET - mailto:bruset@monmouth.com
MG Cars Webring - http://www.infi-pos.com/~oasis/mgring/index.html
Safety Fast!    - http://www.infi-pos.com/~oasis