Re:paint removal was I found a Magnette!

To: Kevin Sullivan <kevins@khoral.com>
Subject: Re:paint removal was I found a Magnette!
From: Art Pfenninger <ch155@FreeNet.Buffalo.EDU>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 1998 13:27:18 -0500 (EST)
If I was going to strip the whole car I would choose a grinder over the
sand blaster. It will be quicker, cleaner and cheaper. It will also not
destort the metal the way sand blasting can. When you are done you can use
the grinder as a cut off tool a sander a grinder and several other things.
Harbor Freight has a great one for $19 dollars. Sand blasters are great
for small rust jobs but not the whole car.
...Art