Re:paint removal was I found a Magnette!

To: Kevin Sullivan <kevins@khoral.com>
Subject: Re:paint removal was I found a Magnette!
From: Art Pfenninger <ch155@FreeNet.Buffalo.EDU>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 1998 13:51:01 -0500 (EST)
Again the grinder. You can also get a wire brush for the grinder that
would make your rear springs shine in two minutes. Not what you would want
to use for the paint but you could use it for the floor boards. The HF
grinder I am talking about is the one that sometimes sells for $40 or $25
or $19 or whatever the market will bear.
...Art