Re: paint removal was I found a Magnette!

To: Trevor Boicey <tboicey@brit.ca>
Subject: Re: paint removal was I found a Magnette!
From: Art Pfenninger <ch155@FreeNet.Buffalo.EDU>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 1998 17:34:31 -0500 (EST)
Well there are two grades of wire wheels for a grinder. The first one, and
the one I was suggesting NOT to use on the body is the knotted type. This
is so agressive that sparks will fly. It works great on anything that is
really rusty. The second type is far less agressive but still not what I
would use on a car body to strip it. Remove only rust yes, but not a
complete strip.
...Art