Re: Steering Wheel Resoration

To: john.kahoon@pcohio.com, MGS@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Steering Wheel Resoration
From: Teacher122 <Teacher122@aol.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 1998 18:17:15 EST
In a message dated 98-01-15 07:15:53 EST, john.kahoon@pcohio.com writes:

<< Dan,
      I used some stuff on wood that might work real nice.. It was a two
     part epoxy ( they use it on those Cypress clocks ) set the wheel up
     flat and level, then dribble it on. You should end up with an
     excellant, highgloss finish.
      I wish I'd have thought of it when I tried to do something with the
     wheel on my 65 midget ;(

  John Kahoon
   71 midget
 --- >>
    Back in the 70's there used to be Tandy leather sotes-they were an
offshoot to Radio Shack.  I don't know if any still exist, but if you can find
one, I'm sure that they would have what you need.

Tom Green