Re: Crappy car manuals

To: charlie@mars.ark.com
Subject: Re: Crappy car manuals
From: Sean Bartnik <sbart7kb@www.mwc.edu>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 98 21:10:45 EST

> I hate VW's I had the same experance with the damm sump plug. it requred
> the godzilla of allen wrenches to remove it witch would not be in for 3
> weeks. so I heated a pice of steel up super hot and pounded it into the
> hole then doused it with water and voila a plug remover thingamabob.

Jeez, all you have to do is take a 17mm bolt, stick the head in the plug
and thread two nuts onto it right up next to each other and use your
favorite wrench to undo it.

Or instead of buying a 17mm bolt use a Rabbit lug bolt :-)

Personally, I got my 17mm allen key at Sears :-)

--
Sean Bartnik
Fredericksburg, Virginia