Re: Beefing up

To: Rick Morrison <gofastmg@juno.com>
Subject: Re: Beefing up
From: Bill Schooler <schooler@erols.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 1998 07:29:12 -0500
Rick Morrison wrote:

> On Wed, 18 Mar 1998 22:03:00 -0500 Bill Schooler <schooler@erols.com>
> writes:
> >Kelvin Dodd wrote:
> >>
> >(major snip)
> >>
> >(Anyone want to buy a "split Weber"
> >> manifold for a B, mounts two Weber DCOE on a stock B head, one
> >barrel of each carb feeds
> >>  one port).  It's tough to balance power and economy with the
> >Webers,
> >
> >That's interesting.  Since there's only three intake ports.  How does
> >that work?
>
> Three intake ports?
>  All my "B" heads have 3 EXHAUST ports and 2 INTAKE ports.
>  Please explain
>
> Rick Morrison
> 72 MGBGT
> 74 Midget

Uhhhhh.....oops.  Meant two, of course.  Will restate question.  Isn't a
45 DCOE a dual throat carb?  Why use two of them?  Honest question - not
meant to be sarcastic - just would seem like a bit of overkill.

--
*Bill Schooler      *Check the MGCC Wash DC Centre Web Page
*Woodbridge, VA     *http://members.aol.com/mgccwdcc/