Re: dashpot oil

To: miker15@juno.com
Subject: Re: dashpot oil
From: Nory@webtv.net (Nory)
Date: Sun, 5 Apr 1998 08:51:19 -0400
Let's see now, two bottles last you three years.... Those two bottles,
through one of the discount suppliers, would run you about $13.... just
a little over $4 a year.  What's the big deal?  My '74 leaks out more
money in oil every year!  I'll spend more than that on car wax in one
purchase!   Blow the lousy four bucks and get the stuff made for the
job.  (and get the shock oil too!)   Just my opinion.

-NORY

Don't assume that because you have found one problem, you have found the
ONLY problem.

 '71 5-speed Midget (my new baby)
 '74 Midget & '71 parts car
 '94 Ford Ranger