Re: oil pressure question

To: "ROBERT G. HOWARD" <mgbob@juno.com>
Subject: Re: oil pressure question
From: John Steczkowski <stecz@pswtech.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 1998 08:05:57 -0500
The car has 54k miles on it (hasn't wrapped around).....When I drove home,
the oil pressure stayed higher, at idle (750rpm) it was right at 25psi.
Cruising was just over half scale. The ambient air temperature was low 80s
and the temp guage stayed right at the middle of the scale (very slightly
less than on the long drive earlier in the day).