Re: 5 speed vs. OD conversion

To: Charles & Peggy Robinson <ccrobins@ktc.com>
Subject: Re: 5 speed vs. OD conversion
From: Trevor Boicey <tboicey@brit.ca>
Date: Sun, 10 May 1998 01:51:47 -0400
Charles & Peggy Robinson wrote:
> But why throw that in anyway?  We were talking about whether an OD can
> decrease engine wear in comparison to non-OD.

  I think the real discussion is can an OD decrease engine wear
enough to justify its existance.

  If I get 130,000 miles instead of 125,000 miles, that doesn't
add up to the money and time spend installing the OD.

  I'd love an OD, but more for the cool factor. From a purely
financial standpoint, it might be hard to justify.

--
Trevor Boicey, Ottawa, Canada.
tboicey@brit.ca, http://www.brit.ca/~tboicey/