Re: Smog Woes (part one)

To: Patrick Bailey <pbailey@qnet.com>, Jethogger@aol.com
Subject: Re: Smog Woes (part one)
From: Carol <car@intersatx.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 1998 10:22:55 -0500
In Alaska it's against state law to sell that regurgitated gasoline.

It was making people sick, and the governor signed a bill into law that
prohibits the sale of the stuff. He nor the legislature really care what
the federal government beaurocrats think.

Great state! Great people! Gotta' love it.

Carol

At 08:43 PM 7/27/98 -0700, Patrick Bailey wrote:

   after John wrote...

>> are still free.  And have no inspection of any kind.  And regular gas is
only
>> $.79 a gallon.
>> John  Flintstone, ga.

>BTW I heard that there are some 76 stations in Northern Calif that are
>refusing to put MTBE in the gas and are using ethanol instead So maybe
>as people become more aware of this farce something will happen.
>Pat

...now running Windows '98, better known as "MacIntosh '87 "