Re: British Miles

To: "RossOvercash" <jroverca@tiac.net>
Subject: Re: British Miles
From: ENRIQUE CLAURE <span@datacom-bo.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 1998 10:14:51 -0400
At 07:42 AM 7/29/98 -0400, you wrote:
>Has anyone had any experieince with these folks?  I called them on Monday.
>The voice mail said all of their reps were busy and to leave a message and I
>would get a call back!  Now it is Wednesday and I have not received a call!
>I called about 9 or 10 am on monday EST.
>
>Thanks
>
>Safety Fast!!
>
>Ross Overcash, 74B, NAMGBR 2-1172, Ayer, MA
>http://www.tiac.net/users/jroverca/index.htm

Hi have bought often from a guy called Paul Barnes. He has given me good
deals and when he screwed up on a part he sent me the correct part for free.
Good used parts are GOOD USED, I have never received a piece of crap from
them. I hate that they are so busy or at least pretend that they are. I
would go ahead and try them. Enrique