Re: British Miles

To: "RossOvercash" <jroverca@tiac.net>
Subject: Re: British Miles
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 1998 17:20:43 -0500 (CDT)
You wrote:

>Has anyone had any experieince with these folks?  I called them on
Monday.
>The voice mail said all of their reps were busy and to leave a message
and I
>would get a call back!  Now it is Wednesday and I have not received a
call!
>I called about 9 or 10 am on monday EST.
>
>Thanks
>
>Safety Fast!!
>
>Ross Overcash, 74B, NAMGBR 2-1172, Ayer, MA
>http://www.tiac.net/users/jroverca/index.htm

UMM let's see how should I put this? How about is: if British Miles was
the only source for a part I needed....I would part the car before I
would give Tom a single dime. He is, by far the most inconciderate
person I have ever dealt with in the MG community.

If you ask him why he hasn't gotten back to you, you maybe treated to
the speech about how much property tax he pays and how much is payroll
is and all kinds of stuff that you probably don't give a rat's ...oops.
But hey it's your $$$ .

Safety Fast,
David Deutsch