Re: British Miles

To: "Miller, John" <John_Miller@jdedwards.com>
Subject: Re: British Miles
From: Erik Koik <erikkoik@foryou.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 1998 10:59:10 -0600
When I was very young and foolish I worked for an MG dealership in the parts
department (before I was service manager but that's snother horror story). I
worked for a real parts expert (e.g. wierdo) who always told me "the guy at the
counter has money in his pocket which he will spend with you; either to buy the
part or give you a deposit to order the part. The guy on the phone might come in
someday, or he might just be a "stroker" (dealerspeak for time wasting useless
subhuman). Always, always let the phone ring and help the guy at the counter"

Obviously The British Miles proprietor never worked for Bill Marcell.

Erik Koik
47 TC