Re: questions

To: Ben Carufel <bphotoman@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: questions
From: Skye Poier <skye@ffwd.bc.ca>
Date: Sun, 6 Sep 1998 19:21:50 -0700
Word on the street is that Ben Carufel said:
> has anybody been recieving my email??....i got a message saying its been
> bouncing....anyway...ive got some questions....

Got this one at least...

> What is the switch on the left side of the steering column...its pretty
> far down towards the dash and its a regular slide switch...i seem to
> have misplaced my copy of the Haynes manual...darn dog....

Not my year, but I think it may be the instrument lights brightness
adjuster?

> is there a
> standard ashtray in the 70 BGT?....there is one forward of the stick,
> but it looks aftermarket because the screws holding it in are in
> crooked....what was the original radio in the 70 BGT? or was there
> one??...was there any asbestos used in the making of the B??...and
> finally was there a passenger side mirror about halfway up the side of
> the car??.....TIA....

You, sir, need "Original MGB" by Clausager :)  Follow this link...

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1870979486/themgbexperienc/

cheers,
Skye

--
1966 MGB               GHN3L-70307                __,__\__     "The Bomber"
The MGB Experience     http://www.mgb.bc.ca/     (_o____o_)     zoooom!