Re: questions

To: Ben Carufel <bphotoman@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: questions
From: Hicks <hicks@mohawk.net>
Date: Mon, 07 Sep 1998 08:21:08 -0400
Ben:

I am working on a 70 B-GT that I bought originally in '70. The ash tray was
standard, black and chrome forward of the stick and slightly askew towards
the driver. Passenger side mirror, halfway up the fender, on a pedestal. The
radio does not have a brand same just says "solid state" , am only and one
speaker under the passenger foot well. No idea on the asbestos.

Don Hicks
70 BGT " Morris" - stripped down to bare bones.