Re: questions

To: Hicks <hicks@mohawk.net>
Subject: Re: questions
From: Skye Poier <skye@ffwd.bc.ca>
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 1998 00:31:07 -0700
Word on the street is that Hicks said:
> I am working on a 70 B-GT that I bought originally in '70. The ash tray was
> standard, black and chrome forward of the stick and slightly askew towards
> the driver. Passenger side mirror, halfway up the fender, on a pedestal. The
> radio does not have a brand same just says "solid state" , am only and one
> speaker under the passenger foot well. No idea on the asbestos.

Is it a Radiomobile unit perhaps?  I have seen some cars (mine included)
with a "British Motor Corporation" radio fitted, but they were not factory
fitted, American dealers installed them.

Asbestos in the brake pads maybe?

Skye

--
1966 MGB               GHN3L-70307                __,__\__     "The Bomber"
The MGB Experience     http://www.mgb.bc.ca/     (_o____o_)     zoooom!