Re: Distributors

To: boballen@sky.net
Subject: Re: Distributors
From: miker15@juno.com
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 1998 21:19:05 EDT
On Tue, 22 Sep 1998 09:47:16 -0500 "Robert Allen" <boballen@sky.net>
writes:
>From: WSpohn4@aol.com <WSpohn4@aol.com>
>

>>In a message dated 21/09/98 3:28:03 PM EST,  boballen@sky.net writes:
>>
>><< If you only want a single answer, join a religon.
>>
>>**A gratuitous and irrelevant comment.
>
>Bill, it's good to see we're both being consistent.

((enormous snip since you will all have read it earlier))

>So, Bill, what might be the relevancy of your turgid racer clique
>stories?
>--
>Bob Allen, Kansas City, '69CGT, '75TR6

This is GREAT! I hope there will be a series of venom spitting posts
between Bill and Bob, both of whom i admire for both  their technical
knowledge and their use of English but ESPECIALLY in this kind of
setting. Im fairly certain we have seen the ignition of a bout between
the two most diametrically opposed listers... lets sit  back and enjoy -
and remember chaps
It only gets REALLY funny when someone gets pissed off!!! hehehe

mike robson
69 roadster
70 BGT
53 Riley