Re: MGB engine dies, V6 seems likely.

To: Trevor Boicey <tboicey@brit.ca>
Subject: Re: MGB engine dies, V6 seems likely.
From: Art Pfenninger <ch155@freenet.buffalo.edu>
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 1998 06:58:31 -0400 (EDT)
        There is a place in Dallas Tx that sells a kit for $695. I have no
idea if it is any good. I called John's Jaguar and they faxed me some
information about it. They don't sell the kit they just have the
information. I don't have their # handy but the address for the kit seller
is V6MGB Conversions  PO Box 741992 Dallas Tx 75374. THey say to send a
self address stamped envelope which won't work in your case.
...Art