Re: MGB and Pinto?

To: paul.hunt1@virgin.net, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: MGB and Pinto?
From: MGMagnette@aol.com
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 1998 22:37:32 EST
That could be an Explorer problem but Ive never heard about it.  The problem
with Ford Explorers, or atleast mine, is that they don't brake worth a damn.
My brothers Ford Ranger will snap your neck the brakes are so efficient, but
Explorer brakes are the WORST of any SUV.  Still a Ford family though, happily
driving my Jaguar!  Now that is a very safe very reliable well designed car.
I would recommend the Jaguar XJ-S to anyone, especially the later models.

   John