Re: MGB and Pinto?

To: <MGMagnette@aol.com>, <mikesl@tartan.sapc.edu>, <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: MGB and Pinto?
From: "image" <image77@ibm.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 1998 08:17:40 -0700
I feel that I need to say that Nader was 1.) an idiot or 2.) employed by
Ford or something. The Corvair was not unsafe, it just had an unusual (for
the time) amount of oversteer. Most cars of that time were heavy front
engine, rear wheel drive designs that were prone to understeer. The Corvar,
Porche, Karmann Ghia, and VW Beetle (also a Nader target) are perfectly safe
when driven correctly. You don't drive a Ghia like a Chevy Chevelle!

I for one take no stock in Nader's work.

Jason
79 BRG MGB
72 VW Super Beetle