RE: Brake JOB Do's and Don'ts

To: James <James@LWSD.com>
Subject: RE: Brake JOB Do's and Don'ts
From: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 1998 15:57:59 -0800
James:

        That is what safety wire is for.  Drill the bolts and safety
wire them.  Do not play around with lock washers.  Eastwood sells a
drill guide which makes the process painless.  They also sell safety
wire and pliers.  If you are serious about racing and safety use wire on
all fasteners that have to be removed on a regular basis.  This includes
the oil pan drain plug.  Very cheap insurance.

Kelvin.