Re: Long drive

To: JustBrits@aol.com
Subject: Re: Long drive
From: Eric Erickson <eric@erickson.on.net>
Date: Fri, 08 Jan 1999 03:05:06 +0510
JustBrits@aol.com wrote:

> eric writes:
>>
>> A couple of things I hadn't thought of there... why two knock-offs?
>> I am hoping they don't fall off on long drives :-) >>
>
> The easiest manner of avoiding this malady I have found is
> give a shot a tighting at every gas stop I am guessing you have
> the Octagon style - 'eared which I have on my Healey).
>
> PS:  The 'eared' style makes it VERY easy<G>!

Oooops, no "ears" 'ere!  But I have practiced the nonchalant wander
around the car with a mallet in the middle of a country town.  The look
on one person's face indicated that they thought I was upset with the
little yellow car for some reason.

I wonder how much the eared one's would cost... oh no... MORE money!

Thanks :-)

Eric
'68MGB MkII