Re: Long drive

To: <JustBrits@aol.com>, <eric@erickson.on.net>, <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Long drive
From: "MSLishego" <mikesl@tartan.sapc.edu>
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 1999 14:07:06 -0500

> <<
>  A couple of things I hadn't thought of there... why two knock-offs?
>  am hoping they don't fall off on long drives :-) >>

Nope, they don't normally fall off...'Cept that time I tried to drive
the two hour trip to Charlotte backwards, but we won't talk about
that...<VBG>

I'm afraid that somebody will think they're neat and decide to swipe
one - even though I have the octagon style, I still worry.  They don't
take up much space...At least no more than my spare engine rebuild kit
that I keep on the passenger's side floor...

Tongue in cheek, but ready for most emergencies,
Mike Lishego
1974 MGB
1986 Plymouth Turismo 2.2
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Speedway/3706