RE: Threading 67 MGB fuel Main Feed

To: "'ccrobins'" <ccrobins@ktc.com>
Subject: RE: Threading 67 MGB fuel Main Feed
From: Kevin Rarick <krarick@Oceania.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 1999 20:02:13 -0800
I've received my new fuel pipe and now need to bend it appropriately. Where
is the best place to purchase the tube bending tool? Is there any special
technique or advise for tube bending?

Banjo Bolts! When installing a new fuel pump the banjo bolt has a recessed
side and a flush side. What is the correct way to attach the fuel line to
the fuel pump with the combination of washers, banjo bolt, and flexible fuel
line?

Many thanks,
Kevin Rarick