Re: MG racers

To: PAINTRIX@aol.com
Subject: Re: MG racers
From: Skye Poier <skye@ffwd.bc.ca>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 18:03:39 -0800
Word on the street is that PAINTRIX@aol.com said:
> I came across an old circa 1955 Sports Car Graphics magazine that had an
> article on the 1955 Lemans race.  It included photos of three MGA's that
> competed.  Seeing those period photos interests me and wonder if anyone out
> there know of book or web page that might have some history on MG racing.

There is a great web site with world championship results at:

    http://server1.hypermart.net/krejcimar/ms.html

I also maintain a list of MGB historic race results and car info at:

    http://www.mgb.bc.ca/sport/historic.html

I'm ordering the book "BMC/BL Competitions Department" hopefully there will
be lots of good info in there, this is a topic of much interest for me :)

PS, if anyone can give me more information on the 1964 MGB GT class win
at Rallye Monte Carlo I would appreciate it.  All I know is the car reg
was '7 DBL'.

Skye

--
1966 MGB        The MGB Experience         __,__\__
GHN3L-70307     http://www.mgb.bc.ca/     (_o____o_)    MGOFR 1.375