Re: 56K Line Speed?

To: "Carl Elliott" <grunt2@adelphia.net>, "ccrobins" <ccrobins@ktc.com>
Subject: Re: 56K Line Speed?
From: "Jeanne Blumberg" <RJB4@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 1999 14:34:09 -0500
I recently upgraded my modem from X2 to V90 56K and I'm consistently
getting speeds of 52000, never less than 480000. Before I was getting
sometimes 50000, but usually 45000 or lower. This is with ATT Worldnet. I
think it depends a lot on your telephone connection, like how far you are
from the telephone company, lines, "static" etc.