Re: MGB prices

To: "Obadiah Fayth" <fayth@ibm.net>
Subject: Re: MGB prices
From: "Lawrie Alexander" <Lawrie@britcars.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 1999 09:19:16 -0800
Obie..........

If you are looking for a nice B, would you consider driving down to
Sacramento for a really clean California car? One of our customers has a
really nice rust-free and damage-free '77 for sale. It's light blue with a
black interior, wire-spoke wheels with excellent tires, a very good engine
and gearbox (non-overdrive), and excellent brakes, suspension and steering.
The interior was completely re-finished last year - all new carpets, panels
and seats - and it has a new top. He's selling it only because he is moving
back to England with his job and does not want a left-hand drive car over
there.

He's asking $4,750 for the car, which we feel is very fair for the condition
it is in.

Lawrie
British Sportscar Center