RE: MGB prices

To: "Steve Conley" <swconley@foxinternet.net>, "Obadiah Fayth" <fayth@ibm.net>
Subject: RE: MGB prices
From: rob guerra <bomber44@kaiserair.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 1999 23:01:15 -0800

>In order to give you a fair market value we would need to know the
>year,mileage,model (GT/Roadster),mechanical condition,etc.
>Ball park values:
>$2000-3000 = Decent vehicle with high miles/needs some work
>$4000-5000 = Should be mechanically sound/interior & body in good shape
>$6000-7000 = Needs to be in excellent condition and well restored and
>updated

According to this list the car I am selling is a bargain.. It should be 2k or
more, but for some reason  I get bites but no one is really calling. Weather
must be too cold I guess.

I thought I would find this car a good home with an enthusiast, but I am going
to list it in the SF chronicle this week.

Once again, 1977 mgb, no rust, Ca car - located in sf bay area $1000.00.  I
just need to get it out of the drive way.

925-462-9383

Rob

66 Sunbeam Tiger (351 W)        65 Sunbeam Alpine (Rotary)
67 Mustang Fastback        98 Mustang Cobra     96 F-250 4wd