Re: craftsman vs. metrinch

To: Art Pfenninger <ch155@freenet.buffalo.edu>
Subject: Re: craftsman vs. metrinch
From: Susan and John Roper <vscjohn@huntnet.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 1999 19:33:41 -0600
I venture to say that you will find few people who rely on tools to make a
living
using Craftsman, even though they have the guarantee and can be had for 25% or
less
of the cost of snap-on or other good tools.  with all due respect, the line
techs at
most dealerships aren't as a group stupid.  You can't be today and handle the
range
of problems that they handle.  Buy what you want.  I have purchased  many
Craftsman
tools, at one time relied on them,  and still have some that are more than 30
years
old, but they are not in the same class as my snap-on, no where near.  I use
them 7
days a week. there is no substitute for good tools john