Re: Let me ask this another way...

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Let me ask this another way...
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 1999 11:57:31 -0700
Yes, I would dispute this conclusion as well, both from my own experience
and the pictures in Clausager. I have never seen a black engine
compartment in an original, unrestored car. The valences would only
(possibly) be black on a rubber bumper car, never on a chrome bumper car.

BDurgin1@aol.com had this to say:

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149