Re: Let me ask this another way...

To: "BDurgin1@aol.com" <BDurgin1@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Let me ask this another way...
From: "Proudfoot, Andrew" <proudfa@NAVCANADA.CA>
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 1999 23:10:00 -0400
Bruce;
I am with you on this one. I am certain that the engine bay is painted
the same as the rest of the car. As for wheel wells I am not sure. I
can't see them painting them black for looks if they have just dipped
all the rest of the body. As for under undercoat, if it was dealer
installed maybe your car might have originally come from the dealer with
black wheel wells. I have a copy of Practical Classics write up on
rebuilding a Heritage Body Tub and I am almost certain they didn't paint
any wheel wells. I'd need to check to be sure. YMMV
Happy Motoring in 99
Best Wishes & Safety Faster
Andy Proudfoot 77B
Gander, Newfoundland

By the way, I am watching MG98 on My Classic Car as I write. Now if only
I was in my garage.............MG Overdose???????? Never!!!!!!!

Hmmmmmm?  You sure about that?  I'm fairly certain, but not 100%, that
the
engine compartment on my 64 B is the original OEW.  Anybody else know
about
this?

Bruce Durgin
64 B